четверг, 12 октября 2023 г.

God’s Comforts in My Anxieties: The Comfort of God’s Unsearchable Wisdom


 ""In the multitude of my anxieties within me, Your comforts delight my soul." - Psalm 94:19

4. The Comfort of God’s Unsearchable Wisdom
"Oh, the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are His judgments and His ways past finding out!" - Romans 11:33
When my lack of wisdom makes me anxious, remembering God’s unfathomable wisdom brings me comfort. If I know that my Lord never makes mistakes, arranges all things to work together for the good of those who love Him, and uses every small thing to fulfill His wise plans, why should I worry about the future? Understanding that God's wisdom is at work in every circumstance delivers me from the burden of anxiety.
His wisdom comforts me in the multitude of my anxieties.

Topical meditation 2023

October 12

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий