вторник, 10 октября 2023 г.

God’s Comforts in My Anxieties: The Comfort of His Constant Presence.

 

 "In the multitude of my anxieties within me, Your comforts delight my soul." - Psalm 94:19

2. The Comfort of His Constant Presence.
"I am with you always, even to the end of the age." - Matthew 28:20
If Jesus is with me every day, then loneliness cannot bring me anxiety. I am not alone. Because He is with me every day, every day I am safe and peaceful; every day, I am happy; every day, I have victories; every day, I gain new strength to run the race of faith.
His constant presence means I never have to navigate the uncertainties of life on my own. He guides me through the twists and turns, providing clarity even in the midst of confusion.
When faced with challenges that seem insurmountable, His presence grants me the courage to persevere. I can move forward with confidence, knowing that He walks beside me.
The knowledge that His presence endures to the end of the age fills me with hope for the future. No matter what lies ahead, I can face it with faith, for He is with me.

Topical meditation 2023

October 10

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий