понедельник, 16 октября 2023 г.

We have not seen Him but love Him


 " Whom having not seen, ye love; in whom, though now ye see Him not, yet believing, ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory’’ (1 Peter 1:8)

Peter had seen Jesus, believed in Him, loved Him, and rejoiced with unspeakable joy. His readers had not seen Jesus but loved Him and shared the same joy. We love an invisible Savior, but not an unknown Savior. We have not seen Him, but we know Him, we trust Him. We have not seen Him, but we have seen His power; He saved us from the captivity of sin. We have seen His sacrifice; He granted us eternal life. We have seen the wonders of His Word, and we witness His guidance, protection, and blessings in our lives every day.
I love Him because He first loved me. I love Him because He loved an unworthy person like me.
I love Him whom I have not seen, but what a joy; one day I shall see Him face to face.

From my diary,

October 16 2023

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий