пятница, 13 октября 2023 г.

God’s Comforts in My Anxieties:The Comfort of God’s Unlimited Power

 

"In the multitude of my anxieties within me, Your comforts delight my soul." - Psalm 94:19
5. The Comfort of God’s Unlimited Power
"Great is our Lord, and mighty in power; His understanding is infinite." - Psalm 147:5
God is almighty. If my weaknesses make me anxious, let me not forget that my Lord is almighty, and nothing is too difficult for Him.
His boundless power means that He is in control of all things. This knowledge grants me comfort and assurance that even in the most difficult situations, His strength will prevail.
His mighty power helps me conquer fear and anxiety. I find solace in knowing that He can handle any situation.
His great power comforts me in the multitude of my anxieties.

Topical meditation 2023

October 13

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий