среда, 11 октября 2023 г.

God’s Comforts in My Anxieties: The Comfort of God’s protection

 

"In the multitude of my anxieties within me, Your comforts delight my soul." - Psalm 94:19
3. The Comfort of God’s protection
"The beloved of the LORD shall dwell in safety by Him, Who shelters him all the day long; And he shall dwell between His shoulders." - Deuteronomy 33:12
"He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty." - Psalm 91:1
What a safe place, a wonderful hiding place for God's children, His beloved ones. God protects them all the day long. There is no safer place than His presence.
We are safe in our shelter. He protects us from all kinds of danger, sin, fear, and enemy’s attacks.
His presence is a safe hiding place for His loved ones. So anxieties have no place in my life because I have a place in my safest hiding place, the presence of God.

Topical meditation 2023

October 11

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий