четверг, 26 октября 2023 г.

Wordless Gospel according to Hripsime


 "Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven." (Matthew 5:16)

Here is a proven way, guaranteed by Jesus, to bring glory to God. The children of light can glorify God and display the light of the Gospel without uttering a word through their holy life, love, and wisdom.
We often explain the good news of salvation to the children in Sunday school through a wordless book. Similarly, our lives can serve as a wordless book, an unspoken sermon to the unsaved people around us.
May my entire life be the "Gospel according to Hripsime," and may each of my actions be a wordless sermon.
My daily prayer and desire are this: that my life may be a gospel through which people are converted and bring glory to my Father in heaven.
From my diary,

October 26,  2023

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий