воскресенье, 15 октября 2023 г.

God’s Comforts in My Anxieties: The Comfort from Answered Prayers


"In the multitude of my anxieties within me, Your comforts delight my soul." - Psalm 94:19
7. The Comfort from Answered Prayers
"Until now you have asked nothing in My name. Ask, and you will receive, that your joy may be full." - John 16:24
If I've had answered prayers in the past, I should not worry. My Lord is the same yesterday, today, and forever. If He answered my prayers yesterday, He will answer them today too. Anxieties arise within me, but comforts come from heaven. Even if my anxieties are many, I will not despair: His comforts are greater in number.
Answered prayers become a source of comfort in times of difficulty. They remind us that God is always with us, ready to come to our aid when we call upon Him.

Topical meditation 2023

October 15

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий