воскресенье, 31 декабря 2023 г.

"Inscribed Conversations: God's Book of Remembrance


 "Then those who feared the LORD spoke to one another, And the LORD listened and heard them; So a book of remembrance was written before Him For those who fear the LORD And who meditate on His name." - Malachi 3:16

I always write in my notebooks the words of my Lord: His holy commandments, His precious promises, the lessons found in His Word, the sweet meditations on His Word, the goodness and blessings He has bestowed.
How wonderful it is that my Lord also has a 'notebook,' a book of remembrance, wherein He records the conversations of those who fear Him and meditate on His name.
When we talk about His amazing mercy, matchless holiness, great power, unsearchable wisdom, His wonderful works and words, His coming, the blessings we receive, and our answered prayers, those conversations are so pleasing to Him that He not only hears them but also records them in His book of remembrance. Such conversations can only be held by those who fear God and meditate on Him.
Lord, grant me a pure heart filled with Your holy Word so that I may speak in a manner that pleases You, speaking to Your children about Your love, Your word, Your works, speaking for Your glory.

From my diary,

December 31,  2023

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий