среда, 27 декабря 2023 г.

Seek the right things


 "Seek the LORD, all you meek of the earth, Who have upheld His justice. Seek righteousness, seek humility." - Zephaniah 2:3

God's Word reminds me again that I often seek things that are not important or necessary. This verse guides whom and what to seek.
Whom shall I seek? The Lord! What should I seek? Righteousness, humility!
It is not possible to look for righteousness and humility elsewhere; I will find them only in the Lord. Therefore, I will seek the Lord and pursue righteousness and humility.
Humility is a treasure to be diligently sought. When seeking something, one does not simply dream of having it; instead, they search everywhere, seek information about it, and carefully examine all possible places where it might be found.
If I sincerely seek humility, every experience will humble me; every temptation will reveal my weaknesses. I will use every opportunity to become more like my Lord. Every scripture will show me my shortcomings, and in every prayer, I will ask the Lord to humble me.
I know the blessings of humility and the promises made to the humble. Thus, I will earnestly seek humility with all my heart.

From my diary,

December 27, 2023

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий