четверг, 7 декабря 2023 г.

Sweet Meditations: I meditate on His blessings; I remember all His benefits.

"My meditation of Him shall be sweet: I will be glad in the LORD." - Psalms 104:34
My meditations are sweet because:
I meditate on His blessings; I remember all His benefits.
"Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits." - Psalm 103:2
Like the psalmist, I remind myself of God's blessings and benefits. All the blessings I have are gifts from my Lord, none earned. That's why I say to myself, "Bless the Lord, O Hripsime, list all the good things He has bestowed; count your blessings; tell about His mercy. Bless Him everywhere, at all times, with all your heart."
In counting these blessings, my soul finds serenity, and my faith is fortified. Each blessing is a reminder of His unchanging character—a God who delights in showering His children with love and grace. Therefore, I will continually praise Him, expressing gratitude for His countless blessings and acknowledging His sovereignty in every aspect of my life
It is sweet to meditate on the blessings He has bestowed.

Topical meditation 2023

December 7

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий