суббота, 30 декабря 2023 г.

Harmony Between God and His People


"And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on My name, and I will hear them: I will say, 'It is my people:' and they shall say, 'The LORD is my God.'" - Zechariah 13:9

What perfect harmony exists between God and His people, brought through the fire and refined! They call upon His name, and He hears them. He says, "It is My people," and they answer, "The Lord is my God."

This is His people, redeemed by Him, loved with His infinite love, sanctified by the Blood and Word of Christ, safe under His protection. They respond correctly,  they  respond to  God's encouraging word, and declare, "The Lord is our God."

He is our God, the only one worthy of our worship. He is our God, the only one in whom we trust unconditionally. He is our God, the only one in whom we delight, the only one we serve wholeheartedly.

He is the eternal God, whom we will worship and serve forever.

From my diary,

December 30,  2023

 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий