вторник, 12 декабря 2023 г.

Divine Remembrance: The Assurance of Blessings

 

"The LORD remembers us and will bless us." - Psalm 115:12
What a comforting and sweet thought this is - the Lord remembers us. If everyone forgets me, if I myself forget the promises of my Lord and lose hope, if I forget His mercies in the past and lack faith, He still remembers me. His great works in the past and His precious promises for the future confirm that even now I am not forgotten; my Lord remembers me. Therefore, I must be sure that He will bless me. In verse 13, it is written that He will bless those who fear the Lord. I am also in the list of those who fear God; therefore, I am also among those who receive His blessings. My Lord delights in blessing and has promised to do so.
And the blessing is His sweet presence, His grace, His comfort, and the wonders of His Word.
I must always remember that my Lord remembers me.
From my diary,

December 12, 2023

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий