пятница, 8 декабря 2023 г.

Sweet meditations: I meditate on things above.

"My meditation of Him shall be sweet: I will be glad in the LORD." - Psalms 104:34
My meditations are sweet because:
5. I meditate on things above.
"Set your mind on things above, not on things on the earth." - Colossians 3:2
He whose home is in heaven also has his mind set on heaven. The one who seeks above all the kingdom of God and His righteousness thinks about the kingdom of God. Their mind is occupied with the affairs of the kingdom, with the rules concerning the citizens of God's kingdom. The person whose treasure is in heaven also places their heart in heaven.
In contemplating heavenly matters, I am reminded of the promises awaiting me—an incorruptible inheritance and an eternal home prepared by my Father.
Meditating on heavenly things allows me to align my priorities with God's kingdom values. It prompts me to seek righteousness, to prioritize the eternal over the transient. It challenges me to live as a citizen of heaven here on earth, reflecting God's love and grace to those around me.
Let my mind be in the house my Father has prepared. It is sweet to think of my home and inheritance.

 Topical meditation 2023

December 8

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий