среда, 20 декабря 2023 г.

My Father knows


 "For all these things the nations of the world seek after, and your Father knows that you need these things." – Luke 12:30

This verse has always caught my attention. Not only because it reminds me of God's care and commands us to have right priorities, but also because I am encouraged by these three words: "your Father knows."
Your: Not theirs, not others', but yours.
Father: Not a stranger, not distant, but your Father – the one who takes care of you, protects you, and provides everything you need.
Knows: Not assuming, not thinking, not guessing, but knowing.
He knows everything; He knows the struggles I have, my desires, concerns, doubts, problems, and questions.
"My Father knows."
When questions, worries, and doubts arise in my heart, I have to remind myself that my Father knows them all.

 From my diary,

December 20, 2023

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий