суббота, 9 декабря 2023 г.

Sweet meditations: I meditate on the fact that my Lord thinks about me


 "My meditation of Him shall be sweet: I will be glad in the LORD." - Psalms 104:34

My meditations are sweet because:
I meditate on the fact that my Lord thinks about me.
"‘Yet the LORD thinks upon me…’" - Psalm 40:17
What a sweet meditation it is to contemplate that the Creator and King of the Universe thinks about me. The thought that the Lord is thinking about me leaves no room for other thoughts: no room for sadness, anxiety, loneliness, or worries.
This meditation makes room for perfect peace, comfort, joy, and faith. If I believe that the Lord thinks about me, can I still be restless? Can I dwell in His mind and yet have worries and concerns in my mind? Can I believe I am important to Him and yet feel sad because I am unimportant to others? Can I hold onto the idea that the Lord thinks about me and not trust that everything in my life happens according to His wise plan, for my ultimate good? The answer to all these questions is no. Therefore, I must always think about this: my Lord is thinking about me.
May this awareness of the Lord's thoughts about me be a constant source of strength, comfort, and unwavering assurance, may this always be a subject of sweet meditation.

Topical meditation 2023

December 9

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий