вторник, 5 декабря 2023 г.

Sweet Meditations: I meditate on God's works


 "My meditation of Him shall be sweet: I will be glad in the LORD." - Psalms 104:34

My meditations are sweet because:
I meditate on God’s works.
"I will also meditate on all Your work, And talk of Your deeds." - Psalm 77:12
Those who have seen the works of the Lord meditate on them, like the psalmist did.
The works of God are a proper subject for meditation. Thinking about God's wonderful creation inspires worship; thinking about God's redemption brings gratitude to my heart. It is sweet to think that He saved such an unworthy one as me and wrote my name in His Book of Life. When I think about what God is doing in my life right now, I want to please Him with my deeds.

Topical meditation 2023

December 5

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий