четверг, 14 декабря 2023 г.

Salvation Beyond Human Means


"But I will have mercy upon the house of Judah, and will save them by the LORD their God, and will not save them by bow, nor by sword, nor by battle, by horses, nor by horsemen." - Hosea 1:7
What peace this sweet promise gives! He will have mercy on His people and save them personally, not with bow, sword, battle, horses, or horsemen. Therefore, they will not attribute salvation to the resources they have; they will not rely on weapons and soldiers.
In spiritual warfare, my sword and arrow have never brought me victory, but always defeat. Because I know the Lord's promise of salvation, I will not trust myself or others; I will not rely on my weapons. I only trust in my Lord. I will not be afraid because in Him, my victory is guaranteed.
With this understanding, I rest assured in the promise that the Lord's salvation surpasses any human striving.

 From my diary,

December 14, 2023

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий