среда, 6 декабря 2023 г.

Sweet Meditations: I meditate on God’s lovingkindness


 "My meditation of Him shall be sweet: I will be glad in the LORD." - Psalms 104:34

My meditations are sweet because:
I meditate on God’s lovingkindness. "We have thought, O God, on Your lovingkindness, In the midst of Your temple." - Psalm 48:9
Another subject that deserves a place in my mind is the lovingkindness of the Lord. The fact that my sins are forgiven, I am born again, and I walk joyfully in His narrow way is because of His lovingkindness. His lovingkindness is easy to contemplate because I see it in His Word, in all His works, and every day in my life. His lovingkindness is great, everlasting, marvelous, and excellent; it is better than life. Reflecting on His mercy makes my worries disappear, and my joy, peace, and love for Him increase. May my mind always be filled with sweet meditations on His mercy.

Topical meditation 2023

December 6

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий